Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i - SOLD
Ben Nichols - +44 (0)7825 747 652
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i - SOLD
2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i - SOLD
PRICE REDUCTION ! This 2011 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i is in excellent condition having been carefully cruised and maintained by her owners from new. Enjoyable to sail and very comfortable with a light and airy interior, spacious aft cabin and a roomy shower and heads for a yacht of this size. With the shallow draft keel and heating to all cabins and heads she is ideal for cruising in the Solent and beyond. Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange a viewing
Sails, spars & rigging
- 80% battened slab reefing mainsail with lazy bag
- 115% Furling genoa
- Genoa tracks with adjustable lead cars
- Turning blocks for genoa sheets
- Selden rig and Harken deck gear
- Fixed backstay
- Boom vang block and tackle system
- Spare halyard with sheave, turning blocks and jammer
- 2 x Harken 35.2 self tailing genoa winches
- 1 x Harken 20.1 self tailing coachroof winch
- 5 berths in 2 cabin layout
- Teak finish throughout with laminated panels and solid wood trim around galley and companionway.
- Diesel warm air heating with outlets in all cabins and heads
- Forward cabin with V berth with high density foam mattress converting to double berth with storage lockers below, storage cabinet with shelves, wide bi-fold doors for easy access and reading light above berth.
- Aft cabin with double berth with high density foam mattress, deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod, 2 opening portholes and reading light over berth.
- Saloon with folding table with bottle storage, ample seating and portside settee convertible to single berth.
- Navigation station with electrical panel, breakers, voltmeter and 12v socket. Sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward facing or aft facing position for increased seating with storage below.
- Head compartment with sink, storage cabinet, clothes hook, towel holder, shower with electric drainage pump and marine head with holding tank. Doubles up as wet locker.
- Fusion MP3/CD/Radio with ingerior and exterior speakers
- Blinds and flyscreens for windows and hatches
- Gimballed 2 burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Round stainless steel sink
- 12v refrigerator
- Hot and cold pressurised water system
- Raymarine C90W colour chart plotter at helm position with Europe Maps pre-loaded
- Raymarine ST70 wind/depth/speed at helm position
- Raymarine 55E DSC VHF with Hawk aerial
- Echomax radar reflector mounted on mast
- Anchor light and tricolour at masthead
- Mooring kit including fenders and warps
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with chain and warp
- Anchor locker
- Outboard bracket on pulpit
- Wood cockpit floor
- Folding cockpit table with cover
- Leather covered wheel
- Cockpit wheel cover
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Swim ladder
- Folding transom seat
- Large cockpit locker
- Liferaft locker
- Yanmar 3YM20 21hp diesel engine with only 600 hours
- Rope cutter
- 220v shore power
- 25AH battery charger
- Additional 70AH battery
JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 33i 2011 MODEL BUILT IN 2010 LAUNCHED IN THE SPRING OF 2011. Designed by Marc Lombard and built by Jeanneau of France.
Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO glecoat surface, protective barrier coat
Structure: inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out, drainage system through structure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.