Bavaria Cruiser 34 - SOLD
Ben Nichols - +44 (0)1489 550583
2020 Bavaria Cruiser 34 - SOLD
2020 Bavaria Cruiser 34 - SOLD
2020 Bavaria Cruiser 34 Style fitted with a Volvo Penta D1-30 (28hp) on sail drive with circa 60 hours. "Roll Again II" has a great specification including a shallow keel option (1.58m max draft), bow thruster, DuraDeck synthetic teak decking in the cockpit, Advanced B&G Navigation package, In-Mast mainsail with vertical battens and furling Genoa, Sprayhood etc etc.
She has been very lightly used and is for sale due to ill health. She has just arrived in Swanwick Marina and is ready to go having been serviced, antifouled, and prepared for use in May/June 2021.
Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** LIBRARY PHOTOS USED, ACTUAL PHOTOS TO FOLLOW**
Options fitted to Roll Again II
- White Oak interior joinery
- Blinds on side windows and panoramic windows
- Pure White Stone worktop in the galley
- Fabric covered headlining
- Leather-covered compression post and handrails
- Silk Grey hull stripe
- Stainless steel cleats
- Drop leaf cockpit table with storage
Easy Sailing Package;
- Furling mast system (replaces standard main and sport mast)
- EASY-TECH sail (cruising laminate): Furling jib with UV protection, furling mainsail with vertical EMS battens, UV protection, carbon top
- Folding propeller, 3-blade
- Dyneema halyards for foresail and mainsail
- Rod kicker with gas spring
Comfort Plus Package;
- Sprayhood with handhold
- Electric anchor windlass
- Delta anchor 10 kg with galvanised anchor chain, Ø 8 mm, 50 m
Advanced Navigation Package;
- B&G Zeus³ 7" chart plotter with integrated GoFree™ Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad;
- DST800 Transducer for Speed, Depth, and Temperature
- 2 x B&G Triton² digital displays; B
- &G Wind vane;
- B&G V60 VHF with integrated AIS Receiver + B&G H60 wireless handset
- B&G Autopilot with heading compass and WR10 wireless remote control
- Fusion MS-AV755 unit with Bluetooth streaming, dual USB; Multi-Zone technology, at chart table, Radio with DVD player function and colour display with 2 speakers in saloon and cockpit, remote control in cockpit, connected with NMEA Network
Cast iron shallow keel
Bowthruster 60 kgf electric, with battery
DuraDeck cockpit seats, bathing platform, and cockpit floor
Textile covers for the steering wheel, cockpit table, and all winches
Standard genoa winches placed aft
Floor in "Ocean Line"
Artificial leather internal upholstery
Water heater 20 Litre
Inverter 2500W (true sine wave) for 230V Shore power
THIS IS HOW GREAT SMALL CAN BE – THE BAVARIA CRUISER 34. We believe that even smaller yachts can be tremendous fun. With the CRUISER 34 we have succeeded in bringing together the most important aspects of sailing – sailing pleasure and spaciousness – in one boat. This yacht has excellent – and very safe – sailing characteristics. The XXL cockpit area is pleasantly commodious during sailing and in between. And below deck there is all the room you need for six people. The CRUISER 34 is the small, yet still very great BAVARIA. It comes in a 2- and a 3-cabin version with single or twin helm positions.
For BAVARIA, attention to detail always means combining comfort and safety. For example, the cockpit layout with its two steering wheels ensures that the helmsman always has an unimpeded view of the sails, the course and the crew – for the utmost safety. At the same time, all the modern conveniences are there. The cockpit offers plenty of space and free access from the bathing platform to its companionway. It is also a meeting place for social and entertainment activities. Gathered around the large cockpit table, everybody enjoys the time spent together during a cruise.
No compromises below deck. Even in the smaller 2-cabin version of the CRUISER 34 you have all the amenities you need below deck for a cruise. A large, bright saloon – thanks to loads of natural light. A functional galley and a corner for the skipper to work and do planning. In short, a space with many well-conceived options. So typically BAVARIA.
Like a terrace and a sailing workstation in one – that is the cockpit area on the BAVARIA CRUISER 34. With enough room for everything, it is equally suitable for relaxing during breaks at sea and in ports as well as for performing the job of sailing itself. With ergonomic cockpit seats that stave off fatigue even after several hours – and make relaxing even more relaxed.
EASY TO SAIL. EASY TO LIKE. THE CRUISER 34 WITH SINGLE STEERING WHEEL. Sailing is all about rest, relaxation and fun – with the right boat. With a pre-balanced rudder and a single large steering wheel (standard design), the BAVARIA CRUISER 34 is a very easy yacht to sail. Thanks to a highly economic layout and more efficient, state-of-theart technology, captaining this yacht is a breeze. This is so that you can concentrate on just one thing – simply relaxing. The CRUISER 34 is ideal for families – and cruising with friends. Or for just going out on your own sometimes. She has everything that characterizes a BAVARIA: quality, German engineering and attention to detail – for a great deal of fun.
Attention to detail is simply good old-fashioned craftsmanship – at least here at BAVARIA, where we use only the best materials. Everything, from the solid wood battens to the entire interior, is made in our own workshop. Each wooden part receives up to six layers of varnish on its own varnish production line. Where? Right here in our shipyard, in the peaceful city of Giebelstadt. That means: Made in Germany right in the heart of the country. We would love you to come and visit us.