What a great way to entertain your best clients or just to reward your staff for all their efforts. You may even wish to hold meetings aboard followed by a fun activity in the afternoon to help build client relationships or staff rewards.
- Hospitality – we can arrange catering and drinks to be placed aboard for your meeting or event and indeed skippers to manage the day for you to leave you free to host your guets
- Team Building – a great way of pulling the team together with a day of fun relaxation and team building, this can involve two boat team racing or just that all the team get involved in trying a new activity. Huge smiles at the end of the day after a day in fresh air sailing the Solent can provide a great break from the day to day detail of the corporate life
- Match racing – two identical boats evenly matched allows the skill of the crew to challenge each other to win mini races over the course of a day. Add in a team breakfast, lunch and dinner at a famous local pub and you have a great day out with a bottle of fizz for the winners.
If you lack the confidence or experience to handle a sailing yacht then we are able to offer a skippered charter. Allow us to take all the responsibilities of planning your trip whilst you sit back and enjoy the sailing. This may include:
- Experiencing sailing for the first time
- Insufficient experience to skipper yourself
- Want to entertain clients or staff without the responsibility
- Or just like to broaden your horizons with a coastal or channel trip for the first time
We can also organise the catering and the skipper can stay on board with you or stay ashore in B&B's allowing you the freedom of the boat for entertaining evenings. Whatever your requirements we would be delighted to work with you to make this a thoroughly enjoyable sail.
For the more experienced sailors amongst you, bareboat chartering offers the opportunity to sail where and when you like without a fixed timetable.
Day chartering will allow great sailing in the Solent with all its beautiful harbours to explore. Longer weeks charter open up the possibilities of cruising the West Country, heading towards the East Coast or along the many beautiful ports of the French coast and Channel Islands.
Basic sailing requirements of RYA Coastal Skipper are required for the skipper and the crew should have a working knowledge of what they are doing with at least one RYA Competent Crew certificate.
Some of you may not have actual qualifications so do let us know your actual experience so we can check competency for charter.